 Castle / 21744
Re: Forgotten Beacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:14:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:
   I’m really quite proud of this model. There is a lot of detail, a new curved tower technique ...

Sorry, I cannot make out from the pictures you have posted what the new technique is. Do you have some more detailed or WIP shots?

The only thing I can make out is it looks like wedge-shaped pieces forming part of the top of the tower (I think).