 Castle / 21742
21741  |  21743
Subject:
Forgotten Beacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:55:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The next installment in my “Entrance to the Caves” series is now finished:

Forgotten Beacon

I’m really quite proud of this model. There is a lot of detail, a new curved tower technique, and some fairly impressive caves...

Also, the accompanying story page is now available:

NTbricks.com/Tales.html

And in case you missed the beginning:

Comments and critiques appreciated!

God Bless,