 Castle / 21333
Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:09:20 GMT

   Long live the Brick!

...and long live clikits.

Your “Megs”-BS-Folder is already part of my favourite list in my browser for months now and is frequently checked for new models. Nice to have the chance to give you some feedback...

Your way of using lego parts is outstanding and unique. Indendependent of any definition of art it is at least an example for the possibilities of the “media” lego.

Ok,that was a very theoretical sentence.

What I meant was: they really hot. And please continue.

Andreas