 Castle / 21340
Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 02:15:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Megan Rothrock wrote:
Hello all!
This is my 1st post here in LUGNET-at last!

Very cool!

You've got some unique concepts here - I think your "tragon" is your strongest
design. It's an appealing combination of shapes, especially around the front of
the model. Your clikango has a great silhouette and visually reads very well.

What surprises me proabably the most is your creative use of pieces that at
first glance would seem to have a limited scope of use (e.g., bionicle and
clickits elements.) It's great to see these put to use.

Kudos go to you to showing the concept work on one of your designs. It would be
great to see some earlier sketches of your designs as well.

Overall, good presentation!

- Matt Hein

www.ospreycg.net