 Castle / 21338
Re: Podagons, Tragon and clikit creatures oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:30:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Fradel D. Gonzales wrote:
   These things are great. Can you make a video fo the train and turtle in action?

Hello Fradel,

Good to hear you like The Tragon/ Hemi STP. I do have some small AVI’S of The Tragon I shall see if I can add them to my BrickShelf- I’ve not got footage of Hemi-but I should try and have some soon-

long live the Brick!

Megan