 Castle / 21332
Re: Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Caleb N. Diffell wrote:
Thanks for your help. That's honestly about what I expected; I would've been
(pleasantly) surprised if it was worth substantially more. The good thing here
is that the pieces that are missing are, for the most part, very "standard" and
are not some of the more "specialty" pieces like the tall slopes. And I did find
that second red flat 1x2 with the rounded extension for the drawbridge.

Maybe I'll put it up here on the marketplace. I've not checked but I assume you
can't post pictures in the marketplace, although I'll definitely take some and
provide them for anyone interested.

Do people ever trade on the marketplace? I'm thinking of trying to obtain the
6073 Knight's Castle (the one with the red gate area) and maybe another 1 or 2
small sets. Not sure if trading is common here or if I'm better off just selling
the set and then buying what I'm looking for. In any case, I'll get some
pictures taken and then post it over in the marketplace. Thanks for your
insight.

Best Regards,

Caleb

Fans certainly trade. You should post what you would like to trade on
www.classic-castle.com 's buy/sell/trade section.  Pictures can be placed on
www.brickshelf.com and linked to from your post.  Good luck.

Ben