 Castle / 20998
Re: Finally...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:31:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Hello, everybody!

Well, parts of it have been on exhibition before, and even the current
setup has been on display once, but now I took the opportunity to take a
few pictures of the completed model. It was about time, too, as the MOC
will meet the DARK SORTER after this very exhibition.

The Inn at the Olde Road

Christian,

That is an incredible MOC.  From the landscaping to the buildings and on to the
story.  I love it how it all comes together so nicely.  I had admired that tree
in the past and plan on redoing some of my trees hopfully half as good as yours.

You mentioned that you didn't detail the interiors but with as much "activity"
you have going on outside I don't think you needed to do the interiors.  On my
display that is something that I'm lacking, lots of "activity".

Again, awesome MOC.

Thomas