 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2933
    Finally... —Christian Treczoks
   Hello, everybody! Well, parts of it have been on exhibition before, and even the current setup has been on display once, but now I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the completed model. It was about time, too, as the MOC will meet the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

        Re: Finally... —Jason Spears
     (...) Very nice work. I love that tree. I like how you have it spilt into two large trunks near the top. The under construction building is very nice. I've always liked the town versions, but yours, which matches your other buildings, is a different (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Finally... —Christian Treczoks
     (...) OK, some annotations here: The history of the buildings can be sorted in three stages: First, there was an evil wizard, who had his castle and tower built in (and beyond) the rear (north) part of the inn. The wizard created horrible monsters (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally... —Eric Sophie
     What a triumph! There is so much to look at here. Excellent Build! (still looking) Wow, very very well done, LOOK at that tree and landscape. Terrific. e (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally... —Robin Sather
     (...) Wow! Absolutely stunning. I'm going to take some time over the next few days to enjoy, and then re-enjoy all the pics. I would LOVE to see this MOC in person. I also love the back story. In the end, it's all about story-telling, isn't it? (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally... —Thomas Rafert
     (...) Christian, That is an incredible MOC. From the landscaping to the buildings and on to the story. I love it how it all comes together so nicely. I had admired that tree in the past and plan on redoing some of my trees hopfully half as good as (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Finally... —Jason Allemann
   (...) Amazing work Christian! I'm a huge fan of realistic layouts and this is so full of incredible details that really bring it to life. The more I look the more I see. Fantastic. I have to say at first glance I thought the house under construction (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)