 Castle / 20997
20996  |  20998
Subject:
Clifftop keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 02:04:26 GMT

G’day all,

For my latest MOC, I decided to branch out a little bit. For the most part, I build Space, but since I bought a couple of BFF’s a couple of years ago, I’ve been wanting to see what I could build with the parts. I built this:

A small keep surrounded by a fortified wall atop a (short) seaside cliff.

This is the first castle that I’ve built as an AFOL, and I have to say that I’m pretty happy with it. I mean, its no Ulmaris, but...

The Brickshelf folder is here and the MOCpages page is here.