 Castle / 20657
Re: My Castle Project latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 06:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
I have after many months posted some pictures of my Castle in its Stage 4
guise. I think thats it complete. The only way I might go from here is to
add a town wall or the like. I've tried to capture the new part of it from
as many angles as possible (without too many tedious repetetive shots) I do
have a pile more photos so if you fancy a better look at any part let me
know and I'll have a rummage. I _will_ take interior shots of it too ..
honest .. no really.
As always let me know what you think.
http://www.minifig.co.uk/default.asp?id=3&mID=37

(Taking some time to post here, as I see something really nice!)

What else can I say, other than excellent?

How about good form and composition? There's such a nice assortnemt of
forms and structures, and that definitely catches my eye. The building style in
particular (tudor) is pretty much timeless, and the detailing seems pretty good.
The only things I can reccommend would be some additions on the flat walls (such
as under the windows, or inbetween lenthy sections, just to give it a bit of
depth.

The framing of the shots works quite well for most of the pictures taken.. These
two in particular stood out to me.

http://www.minifig.co.uk/picture.asp?id=3&pID=458
http://www.minifig.co.uk/picture.asp?id=3&pID=454

If you want to exaggerate perspective a bit on these shots, a wide angle lens
might help, if you've got one on hand.

Regardless, I like the modelling work. I look forward to your interior shots.

M. Aaron Hein
/no. 1112

</people/members/~1112/>