 Castle / 20653
    My Castle Project latest —James Stacey
   I have after many months posted some pictures of my Castle in its Stage 4 guise. I think thats it complete. The only way I might go from here is to add a town wall or the like. I've tried to capture the new part of it from as many angles as possible (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

        Re: My Castle Project latest —Johannes Koehler
     I've got a déjà-vu. Hello James! That's a great castle and a very nice scenery. It's what I would call sort of "enhanced set style", and I really like that kind of stuff. Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My Castle Project latest —James Stacey
     Thanks Jojo. Assuming I guess correclty what you mean by "enhanced set style", thats what I was after. I want it to have similar selective compression to a LEGO set. So even though its larger than a official set, the official sets wont look out of (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Castle Project latest —Jason Spears
     (...) Looking great James. The project is definitely coming along. I like the houses out by the docks. They are all (URL) clustered together>, but still have individual identities. Well done, thanks for sharing. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: My Castle Project latest —James Stacey
     Thanks Jason. The houses I've been boilding for a long time ever since first stealing .. err I mean being inspired by Jon Furmans creations. So each one tends to be a variation (and hopefully an improvement) of the last, then stick them nice and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Castle Project latest —Matt Hein
     (...) What else can I say, other than excellent? How about good form and composition? There's such a nice assortnemt of forms and structures, and that definitely catches my eye. The building style in particular (tudor) is pretty much timeless, and (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: My Castle Project latest —James Stacey
     Thanks Matt you make some good points. I was a bit concerned about the front of the new building but when I added detailing to the windows it appeared to be overly heavy. I think maybe just adding detail to one or two of the windows may help lift it (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Castle Project latest —Jon Furman
   (...) James, As always, incredible work. I think if I were a minifig, this is where I would live. In fact my minifigs are jealous of your minifigs! Keep up the awesome work, I love seeing your stuff. I can't wait to see interiors as well. Jon (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Castle Project latest —James Stacey
   Thanks Jon, that means a lot to me coming from you as it was my minifigs jelousy of your minifigs houses that pursuaded me to build a lot of the stuff I have in the first place :) Thanks (19 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)