 Castle / 20658
Re: Fortified Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

This whole display is great. That's Carcassonne en miniature. Unbelievable how
much detail can be put into creations that small.

Now, the next step is to put it on minifig scale :)

Yeah, I want to see that!

BTW, I really like your Torre de Belem!

Bye
Jojo

Hi

It's nice to have your opinion! i also like a lot of your work!
Now i'm curious about Carcassonne :D. i'll make some searches on internet.

Torre de Belem it's not finished yet, you can see the latest pics
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108270 and
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=113394. the latest one was at
PLUG's PLUGFest (portuguese afol encounter) to show some of our work to the
national tv channel.

Many thanks

LBaixinho