 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2504
    Fortified Town —Luis Baixinho
   em português no fim (3 URLs) This was my first attempt in this scale. The inspiration came from a book call “Castles from the air”. About 33% of the MOC was built by my wife, Tânia. Now, the next step is to put it on minifig scale :) PLMKWYT!! (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

        Re: Fortified Town —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! This whole display is great. That's Carcassonne en miniature. Unbelievable how much detail can be put into creations that small. (...) Yeah, I want to see that! BTW, I really like your Torre de Belem! Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Fortified Town —Luis Baixinho
     (...) Hi It's nice to have your opinion! i also like a lot of your work! Now i'm curious about Carcassonne :D. i'll make some searches on internet. Torre de Belem it's not finished yet, you can see the latest pics (URL) and (URL) the latest one was (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Fortified Town —George Haberberger
     (...) Luis, That's a great scene. Carcassonne is great, my eight year old got it for Christmas. It's a German designed tile laying game with a lot of depth, me and my daughters (eight and three) can play a good competitive game without me (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Fortified Town —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) Something very similar (in the sence that it's also a game and a guy named Gary Thomas took the effort of building a LEGO version) is called "Cathedral". Brickshelf galery: (URL) original Lugnet post: (URL) in turn inspired Jason Spears to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Fortified Town —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hello Luis, I'm a big fan of your previous work (especially Torre de Belem and Casa-Minhota), and this is also wonderful. I really like the way you used elevation in this MOC, and how in side the town you used tiles to put your buildings at (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

        Re: Fortified Town —Luis Baixinho
   (...) como o Daniel não consegue enviar posts, pediu-me para o fazer por ele A cidade fortificada está excelente! Quando vista de determinados angulos parece mesmo de verdade. Sugiro que no chão da cidade uses tiles ou plates, porque misturados nao (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)