 Castle / 20658
    Re: Fortified Town —Luis Baixinho
   (...) Hi It's nice to have your opinion! i also like a lot of your work! Now i'm curious about Carcassonne :D. i'll make some searches on internet. Torre de Belem it's not finished yet, you can see the latest pics (URL) and (URL) the latest one was (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Fortified Town —George Haberberger
   (...) Luis, That's a great scene. Carcassonne is great, my eight year old got it for Christmas. It's a German designed tile laying game with a lot of depth, me and my daughters (eight and three) can play a good competitive game without me (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Fortified Town —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Something very similar (in the sence that it's also a game and a guy named Gary Thomas took the effort of building a LEGO version) is called "Cathedral". Brickshelf galery: (URL) original Lugnet post: (URL) in turn inspired Jason Spears to (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)