 Castle / 20653

Subject:
My Castle Project latest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:03:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have after many months posted some pictures of my Castle in its Stage 4
guise. I think thats it complete. The only way I might go from here is to
add a town wall or the like. I've tried to capture the new part of it from
as many angles as possible (without too many tedious repetetive shots) I do
have a pile more photos so if you fancy a better look at any part let me
know and I'll have a rummage. I _will_ take interior shots of it too ..
honest .. no really.
As always let me know what you think.
http://www.minifig.co.uk/default.asp?id=3&mID=37

--