 Castle / 19664
Re: Medieval Townhall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:08:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

Greetings again.

   Whoa...dude! It’s been too long (4 months, I think) nice to see you posting something again.

Certainly.

I’ve been pretty much ‘dead’ here due to college stuff : getting up to snuff with my drawing skills and nailing gestures for figure drawing. Naturally, thinking about those things tends to sap from other endeavors for some odd reason. (including some of my writing, which isn’t too good!) I’m hanging in there, though.

   What do you think of the side-bar in your absence fellow curator? ps... I was lucky this time and ended up not having to go overseas... (wheew! Knocking on wood, just to make sure!)

Well, I can faithfully say it looks better than something I’d pull off. (I suppose yaron jumped the gun on some of this as well? :)

When I get some time to look around for more interesting research topics, I’ll add them to the reccommended links area. (I’ve got time sunday to look around and see what I can scrounge up. hint hint : industrial revolution content.)

   anyways, sorry to hijack the thread, but its good to see you posting something here on Lugnet. You are most welcome here!!!

Yeah, I should really get back to doing lugnet things...I’ve been casually watching .general, and checking out other places such as the vcl, but that’s not lego related. Lugnet’s still the same welcoming place as always, though, so that’s a good thing.

Late,

Osprey Rezkalla

osprey’s nest : http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/