 Castle / 19645
Re: Medieval Townhall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:46:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Janssen wrote:

That is remarkable, and that roof is beautiful! I wish I could afford to buy enough of those 2x2 round tiles in order to do a roof like that. Just great. Now I’m really disappointed that I’m not going to be able to make the Homedays show. I’d love to see this in person.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com