 Castle / 19627
19626  |  19628
Subject:
Medieval Townhall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:55:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As I am primarily a town and train builder, occasionally I wander off into other themes. Over the easter weekend, I made a Medieval Townhall. If deemed worthy by Troy, it will be shown in his Cleveland show early July.

Here is are two pics:

Folder after moderation:

Interior needs “some” work, but will de done at one piont. Some elements are in place for attachment of little scenes (horse anchors, prisoner-chains, and such) and may make much sense right now, hope you like it anyway.

Paul