 Castle / 19658
Re: Medieval Townhall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger wrote:
   how many circle tiles did that take

By my count, it’s 727. 323 on the entrance side of the main roof, 326 on the other side, 20 laid flat at the peak, and 58 on the little section over the balcony.

Wow, I can’t believe someone actually counted, I didn’t!! Thanks, that number sounds about right (I bet it is), I had 1000 of them available, and am left with about 1/4.

Paul