 Castle / 19633
Re: Medieval Townhall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paulo Renato wrote:

   Beautiful! Simply beautiful! The main color scheme (old)brown/tan is always > a winner. And with a bit of medium blue and dark red works very well indeed.

Thanks!! My camera may not be that good, or your screen ;) , but the color in the brown posts is regular blue and regular read (cheap!)

Wow, and that roof is GREAT! (Never seen it before, your idea?)

Yes, I did have the idea. I then bought the tiles (months ago), for this reason, but someone else a few month ago made a small house or so with a similar roof, so there are others out there that can possibly claim this as their idea (too).

   I’m amazed how you made it in a single weekend. I have to pratice more moc-ing for sure... Keep wander off into other themes, please!

A large building stock, and an organized inventory helps (I made it without having to stop and order parts). Planning the thing in my head has been done over several months, the actual building was indeed done in a few 2-3 hour sessions.

My next venture will be into space, I’ll try a moonbase, or maybe a mosaic (I’ve been saving brikcs for either, just waiting for some time to tackle it....

Paul

Thank you for sharing it!

Best regards from Portugal,

Paulo Renato