 Castle / 18377
Re: castles Mocs not mentioned on Lugnet (yet)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   (warning: these may be a bit ancient...)

I was doing a routine scan of Brickshelf and saw 3 wonderful projects that haven’t really been discussed or seen yet on Lugnet.

I love all 3 of these.

Yaron Dori’s Bulls Rock:

Hi Ben,

Well as Bruce said it’s been discussed already, however thanks for your comment and I glad you liked it.

Also thanks for trying to return the interest of my MOC. Hopfully if I’ll arrive this year to Brickfest I’ll bring it and the Medieval Church with me.

P.S. Everybody have a happy ‘creepy’ Halloween from all of my living-dead minifigs.