 Castle / 18399
Re: castles Mocs not mentioned on Lugnet (yet)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Yaron,

Hi Bruce,

   Actually, I was quite glad Ben reposted this, because somehow before I never saw the gian bull’s head on the front of the fortress. I guess I clicked right to the Brickshelf gallery and then clicked on five or so of the thumbnails that showed details or side views, but never really looked at the head-on view.

I was wondered myself how come no one mentioned it.

   Anyway, that bull’s head is very cool.

Thanks, I love it too. It was added at really an advanced stage of that fortress. At first I thought to wrap it in a round yellow circle (or shiled shape) but because of minor difficulties I decided it would look better like that.

   Even after you return the fortress to the parts pile, I’d hold on to that section for a long time.

I’m not planning of disassembly it for along time I think.

   It would be cool to build that shape into an otherwise blank floor, like a pattern painted in the middle of their great hall or something.

I never thought of that, I guess it could be nice. I really like to try doing other symbols like that as well. TLC along time ago created the Pirate Skull and I guess it inspired.

Thanks for your comments and I glad you liked it.