 Castle / 18366
18365  |  18367
Subject:
castles Mocs not mentioned on Lugnet (yet)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:32:48 GMT

(warning: these may be a bit ancient...)

I was doing a routine scan of Brickshelf and saw 3 wonderful projects that haven’t really been discussed or seen yet on Lugnet.

I love all 3 of these.

Yaron Dori’s Bulls Rock:

Nathan Wells’ Hunting Lodge:

James Haines’ Toboltin Castle: