 Castle / 18376
18375  |  18377
Subject:
Instructions for a Blast from the Past...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.western, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:51:59 GMT

Wow, this was a long time ago:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1343

But I decided to work up some instructions...

I now present you with (Drum Roll)
a cow...

Build at your own risk, the management is not resposible for eaten minifig
acessories such as Flowers, Carrots,Apples, Etc...

-John Rudy