 Castle / 18014
Re: Omnibus Update: Castle (MM & 3CS) and Miscellaneous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay wrote:
Hi all,

Well, I shamed myself into action, and now I have a Medieval Marketplace shop to
share with you: D'Scribe-It Manuscripts.

Alan, sorry for the late post.  This is a very nice tent.  Tents are something I
love seeing in lego because they are so difficult to produce without them
looking like blue or red houses instead of tents.  Well, this one looks like a
tent! bravo!

also, the rose sculpture is pretty nice as well.

-Lenny