 Castle / 18013
Re: RedWine Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 01:45:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Juan Cuello wrote:
  Hi everybody!!!

    I would like to share with you my last MOC.
  It's the RedWine Tavern. The tavern of a modular medieval town I'm working on.

Juan, this is simply beautiful!  All of the details work together so well.. the
out door cafe-like area, the cellar underneith.  Beautiful!  can't wait for your
next project!

-Lenny