 Castle / 18045
Re: RedWine Tavern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:07:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Juan Cuello wrote:
   I would like to share with you my last MOC. It’s the RedWine Tavern. The tavern of a modular medieval town I’m working on.

Nice work.

I have on mind build a town with some houses like taverns, mills, farms.... and try to “write” a tale with warriors, princes and that.... but alas.... I always run out of bricks ;-)

I look forward to what you can finish before you run out of bricks.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG