 Castle / 17962
    Omnibus Update: Castle (MM & 3CS) and Miscellaneous —Alan Findlay
   Hi all, Well, I shamed myself into action, and now I have a Medieval Marketplace shop to share with you: D'Scribe-It Manuscripts. (URL) local monks set up their tent each market day, selling their literacy to a mostly illiterate populace. Letters (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

        Re: Omnibus Update: Castle (MM & 3CS) and Miscellaneous —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) love seeing in lego because they are so difficult to produce without them looking like blue or red houses instead of tents. Well, this one looks like a tent! bravo! also, the rose sculpture is pretty nice as well. -Lenny (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)