 Castle / 18009
Re: Frogzards!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:39:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Hello!

AND a pics of the Northlands Mounted Police on zardback:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz8.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz9.jpg

Please give me your comments, whether good, bad, or ugly. ;)

Ugly! But in a cute sort of way. ;)

So, are these things carnivores? Anyway, I like ‘em even if I know nothing about the game. A whole phalanx of them would look quite intimidating.

Alan