 Castle / 18009
    Re: Frogzards! —Alan Findlay
   (...) Ugly! But in a cute sort of way. ;) So, are these things carnivores? Anyway, I like 'em even if I know nothing about the game. A whole phalanx of them would look quite intimidating. Alan (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Frogzards! —Dean R. Hennen
   (...) I suppose so because of their big, sharp teeth. And yeah, it'll look extremely intimidating. And unlike horses in battle, they bite! Mwhahahahaha! Thanks, Dean (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)