 Castle / 18005
Subject:
Frogzards!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:13:41 GMT

Hello!

Just yesterday I was playing AdventureQuest and I decided I would make a creature from the amazingly addictive yet senseless game. I had also been quite absorbed in castle related stuff (though I almost have very few castle themed pieces). After a few minutes of putting a design in my head together the Lego Frogzard was born!

(*coughs*)

A Frogzard is a creature from AdventureQuest that is part reptile and part frog. There are many different types of Frogzards. Some frogzards use the power of electricity, fire, or just plain bitin’. Below is a chart of different types of frogzards.

Color------------Power Type-----------Name

Green------------N/A------------Frogzard

Yellow----------Electricity-----------Energyzard

Black-----------Darkness----------Nightzard

White------------Light-----------Rayzard

Red--------------Fire-------------Firezard

Blue-------------Water------------Tadzard

Tan--------------Wind-------------Windzard

White and/or Light Blue-------Ice--------Icezard

AND a pics of the Northlands Mounted Police on zardback:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz8.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz9.jpg

Please give me your comments, whether good, bad, or ugly. ;)

Re: Frogzards!
AND a pics of the Northlands Mounted Police on zardback:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz8.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz9.jpg

Please give me your comments, whether good, bad, or ugly. ;)

Ugly! But in a cute sort of way. ;)

So, are these things carnivores? Anyway, I like ‘em even if I know nothing about the game. A whole phalanx of them would look quite intimidating.

Alan

Re: Frogzards!
AND a pics of the Northlands Mounted Police on zardback:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz8.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dr-H/Frogzards/zardz9.jpg

Please give me your comments, whether good, bad, or ugly. ;)

Ugly! But in a cute sort of way. ;)

So, are these things carnivores? Anyway, I like ‘em even if I know nothing about the game. A whole phalanx of them would look quite intimidating.

Alan

I suppose so because of their big, sharp teeth. And yeah, it’ll look extremely intimidating. And unlike horses in battle, they bite! Mwhahahahaha!

Thanks,

Dean