 Castle / 18010
Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:56:12 GMT

Well done, Lenny, they are certainly enjoyable. The interiors live up to the promise of the exteriors. < envy > And I’m impressed at the number of arched windows that you possess. < /envy >

I gotta start making some buildings!

Alan