 Castle / 17990
Subject:
Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 03:11:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s my finished mocs.. all with detailed interiors. Enjoy!

   Artist Studio

   Winery

   Lil’ Armory

Enjoy!

-Lenny

Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
Lenny, these are great mocs and all...but where is the brothel? I notice you ignored my suggestion in .castle. A winery? I think you dropped the ball on that one. A winery should be out with the grape fields. By the way, the lil’ armory was my favorite of the set. Cool color scheme and a nice design.

-Keith

Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
   Lenny, these are great mocs and all...but where is the brothel? I notice you ignored my suggestion in .castle. A winery? I think you dropped the ball on that one. A winery should be out with the grape fields. By the way, the lil’ armory was my favorite of the set. Cool color scheme and a nice design.

I ain’t gonna lie. This is the 2nd time I chickened out on the Brothel. Originally, my Red Oak Inn was gonna be a brothel, and yeah, this one look perfect for the part. never fear Keith, the next Moc will be a the “Goldman Brothel” complete with pimp Keith.

thanks for the kind comments!

-lenny

Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
   Lenny, these are great mocs and all...but where is the brothel?

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/711?r=2016733584 right here!

Anyway, after that moc plug, I’m loving the winery, Lenny. Great idea, i know none of my suggestions would have included that. Maybe being in wall would keep it from the grape fields but maybe, a brewery. It’s easier i’d guess to transport the grains in rather than grapes, but still i love it, all i think you nee is a pic of the lady crushing grapes with her feet!

-Nick

Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
These are wonderful. Great details like the bunk bed, easel, stiring the wine, the skinny beds,etc. I also think the winery opens in a unique way. Great job!

Ben

Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory
   Lenny, these are great mocs and all...but where is the brothel?

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/711?r=2016733584 right here!

Now THATS what I’m talking about! Its a tough life for the castle minifig, always under attack, or beset by famine, plague and the undead. Finally a little relief (comic and otherwise) for the medieval man. I loved the shot of the guy running with his pants. Only one critique... the beds are so damn small... I guess it would require some innovative technique. Kudos to you Nick, for adding a little slice o’ realism to the medieval pie.

-Keith (who used to live in Nevada)

Re: Winery, Artist Studio, and a Lil' Armory