 Castle / 16722
16721  |  16723
Subject:
da roomie for me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:35:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

but hey...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ProvincialRipoff/0vive.jpg

no no, here it is...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ProvincialRipoff/1allthree.jpg

and in time, they'll say they loved it...

well, as i'm sure one quick look at the above pictures will tell you, no busty
elven princess was needed for inspiration - just too much time of staring at
pictures of jon furman's provincial village.  hey, well, then it has been slow
here at work, and while the turtle is slow, the internet connection is not.
but, why, how is it that the interior is so undecorated short of entirely tiled
floors? well the answer is quite simple, all you gotta do is close those tiny
childish eyes and imagine me tired, alone, wet and afraid, sitting in a ditch
and all i can think about is sleep. not interiors. sleep.  oh yeah, and did i
say i was lazy?

it is the roomie for the poopie
-vive le crackhead