 Castle / 16728
Re: da roomie for me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay writes:
<SNIP>
I absolutely love your buildings. I've bookmarked your page so that I can
refer back to it. That's just the kind of size, simplicity, and image that
I'd like to create for my own long-dreamed-of walled city.

Thanks for sharing.

I agree - they're a lovely size, perfect for that period. It would be great
to see a few of them
jumbled together in to narrow streets and alleyways, and maybe a market
place if you decide to
take it further.

Nice work, James.