 Castle / 16726
Re: da roomie for me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay writes:
Hey Leonard,

I absolutely love your buildings. I've bookmarked your page so that I can
refer back to it. That's just the kind of size, simplicity, and image that
I'd like to create for my own long-dreamed-of walled city.

Thanks for sharing.

Alan

Hey Alan, thanks for the kind words!  The style is blatantly stolen from Jon
Furman's Provincial Village
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=33144 .  Although some of Jon's
creations can verge on the "so big there's no way i could ever do that", these
creations are really doable on the more modest collection. the style is also
really adaptable to personal tastes.

i'd love to see your creations!
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
but hey...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ProvincialRipoff/0vive.jpg

no no, here it is...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ProvincialRipoff/1allthree.jpg

and in time, they'll say they loved it...

well, as i'm sure one quick look at the above pictures will tell you, no • busty
elven princess was needed for inspiration - just too much time of staring at
pictures of jon furman's provincial village.  hey, well, then it has been • slow
here at work, and while the turtle is slow, the internet connection is not.
but, why, how is it that the interior is so undecorated short of entirely • tiled
floors? well the answer is quite simple, all you gotta do is close those tiny
childish eyes and imagine me tired, alone, wet and afraid, sitting in a ditch
and all i can think about is sleep. not interiors. sleep.  oh yeah, and did i
say i was lazy?

it is the roomie for the poopie
-vive le crackhead