 Castle / 16609

Subject:
Manor House of DUDE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:54:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

smoochie:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/glencaer/ManorHouse/m06.jpg
loogie:

building notes:
so here is little crackhead lenny surfing the net and he finds this cool
picture of a medieval manor house and he says to himself that he could build
that, given he had the ruby of sulifar, so he went and passed through the
forest of zelkin, over the mountains of darkness, through the desert of dead
man's crossing, ate the dessert of sorrow, and came upon the castle of two
headed pigeons.  therein he killed the snake-beast of fanin, the wolf-beast
of broken windows, and the dragon of sulifar.  upon which, doing all this,
he was tired, rested for a bit, and then went to visit the busty elfin
princess faewen, who gave him the sacred smooch of eternal inspiration,
which he wasted on building a lego house from a picture he found on the
internet.

however our hero didn't get the ruby of sulifar, having misunderstood that
the dragon of sulifar didn't have the ruby, the two sulifars were totally
unrelated.  because of this he used almost every blue roof piece he had, and
he had many from owning four copies of 3739.  also he was reduced to
pointing out that it looks better in real life and he may consider lugging
the whole thing to brickfest, if his wife lets him.

and the the busty elfin princess faewen recanted the story of our hero's
made up history to go with the house, but it was all forgotten except that
it was the family home of House Teyrnon.  Who cares? well faewen pointed out
that House Teyrnon may be characters in glencaer's continuing epic of
mystery, Warriors' Way.

oh yeah, and see the picture of the crackhead himself.
-Lenny

Re: Manor House of DUDE