 Castle / 16640
Re: Manor House of DUDE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:23:54 GMT

Great house.  Your use of arches on the interior adds a lot to the overall
structure.  I like the design of the living room chairs, although I'd prefer
benches for the dining room (personal preference).  Overall the place looks
great!  You should post it to mocpages, I'm sure it would get 5 smiley
ratings.

why thanks for the kind words Mr. Muhl.  I may do that.

One request.  Could you add a picture of the overall manor from the outside
that shows where the bedroom, dining room, library, etc. are located?  This
would give us much better perspective as to how it all fits together.

here's one pic:
upstairs left: library
upstairs right: bedroom
downstairs left: living room
downstairs mid-left: dining room
downstairs mid-right: foyer
downstairs right: workroom

hope that makes sense.. if it doesn't i'll mock up a picture with the areas
labeled.

-lenny

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
smoochie: