 Castle / 16651
Re: Manor House of DUDE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:16:05 GMT

That helps a lot; thanks.  Very cool how it all fits together.

-Aaron

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Great house.  Your use of arches on the interior adds a lot to the • overall
structure.  I like the design of the living room chairs, although I'd • prefer
benches for the dining room (personal preference).  Overall the place • looks
great!  You should post it to mocpages, I'm sure it would get 5 smiley
ratings.

why thanks for the kind words Mr. Muhl.  I may do that.

One request.  Could you add a picture of the overall manor from the • outside
that shows where the bedroom, dining room, library, etc. are located? • This
would give us much better perspective as to how it all fits together.

here's one pic:
upstairs left: library
upstairs right: bedroom
downstairs left: living room
downstairs mid-left: dining room
downstairs mid-right: foyer
downstairs right: workroom

hope that makes sense.. if it doesn't i'll mock up a picture with the • areas
labeled.

-lenny

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
smoochie: