 Castle / 1585
Re: Miscellaneous thoughts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 21:45:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Timm writes:
Ahhh, I just took another look at the box the 6091, you are correct
sir!  I had overlooked him.  It was late when I sent that reply :^)  I
need to pay more attention, there goes my positively unique King.
I just have to arrange something/someone  else for the job then.
Mike
All other themes are jsut spare parts for Castle!

I was thinking that the new knights could be used as special Royal Guard. I
believe they have different arms, legs and face than the Chess King, and with
that new helmet I guess they're different enough.

Hey, what about a King who doesn't dress for war? What if you use one of the
nicer pirate torsos that looks like a medieval tuxedo and have a King who rules
from the throne and does not fight on the battle field? No armor, no sword,
just a sceptre and fancy duds. Just a thought. Some of the ninja torsos would
be nice for this also.

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!"
Bill