 Castle / 15847
Re: African American Lego Mini-Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jay Rodarte writes:
Hello All! I have a question about the new African American Lego Mini-figs.
Is Lego going to start making African American Mini-figs? I thought that was
a kewl idea, although all of them are men and they have scary faces. But I
think that it's about time that Lego acknowledges the African American
Community with Mini-figs. I mean, come on!

Jay

To answer your question (even though .castle is a little out of the way to
talk about it), they are making African-American mini-figs.  However, you
may also want to note that this is the first time Lego has made Caucasian
mini-figs as well.  Up until this point, they have been a nice neutral yellow.

(BTW, I responded to this question in .castle so that the original poster
would be able to find his answers.  Seems he's a little new.  Maybe move
future discussion to .build/minifigs?)