 Castle / 15846
  African American Lego Mini-Figs

Hello All! I have a question about the new African American Lego Mini-figs. Is Lego going to start making African American Mini-figs? I thought that was a kewl idea, although all of them are men and they have scary faces. But I think that it's about (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: African American Lego Mini-Figs

(...) To answer your question (even though .castle is a little out of the way to talk about it), they are making African-American mini-figs. However, you may also want to note that this is the first time Lego has made Caucasian mini-figs as well. Up (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: African American Lego Mini-Figs

(...) Yellow does not = caucasian. The Native-Americans of the Wild West series, the Japanese of the Ninja Castle subtheme, the Indians, Chinese and Tibetans of the Adventurers Orient series aren't exactly caucasian either. I think they (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: African American Lego Mini-Figs

(...) Yes, minifigs is neutral yellow, but DUPLO figs have been African and Caucasian for decades - pre-school children can have race-figures, but older children must settle with neutral figs?!?? Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: African American Lego Mini-Figs

(...) Ofcourse they should! All these questions and remarks regarding the color of the minifigs show just why the older children (including most of us!) should settle for neutral. You see, small children don't care for (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)