 Castle / 14761
Re: UPDATE: Medievil Marketplace (A Common Castle Builders Project)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 04:49:03 GMT

Sounds great Jeremy!  I am really excited about this project.  It should
generate some good posts.

Josh

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
(Sorry for replying to myself but didn't know where else to put this...)

Hey, sorry for my weekend absense, I was camping, but it seems you all have
really put some thought into this.  I have begun to look at all of the ideas
and see that all people agree on one thing: we want a basic, simple to
follow standard, with few limitations.  Correct???

Here is how I plan to help this progress...

1. I will volunteer simple web site design to create a portal for the
projects. I have already asked OzBricks, and if not, my ISP has free server
space.

2. I will use MLCad to make mock layouts of the "standards" from what I can
collect from the posts in this thread.

3. I will contact all people who have actively brainstormed in this project
tomorrow via group email and we all shall discuss this more easily.  If any
one objects to this or wants in, email me copyright@cox.net.

4. Once the brainstorming group has decided on the "standards" via majority
vote, I shall finish a basic site and we shall properly announce the launch
of the Medievil Marketplace project!

Brainstorming group look for my email tomorrow, everyone else, wait
anxiously and start brainstorming for your first market shop/stall!

Jeremy