 Castle / 14699
14698  |  14700
Subject:
we need some "pod" rivals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:55:07 GMT

I've read a thousand posts in .space about a new pod-ship somebody built.
It's really making the quanity of posts castle vs space lopsided.  We need
something to build here to compete.  Anybody got some ideas?  Horse-drawn
carriges?  Maybe a vessel built around the row-boats of castle/pirate sets.
I think we need some fresh ideas to get us building more.  I realize we're
all building but a large castle, takes forever, we need something small that
can be built and shown in a day.  Mostly cuz I'm bored.

e!