 Castle / 14705
Re: we need some "pod" rivals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:19:41 GMT

One word - "marketplace"!

The market place was the center of the medevil town.  Now we castle builders
need to become merchantmen instead of army generals.

A market stand is built onto a "plot" - say 15x15.  The "plot" may either
have 1 corner or no corner.  Merchandise can be anything.

Imagine how many different booths we can have:

The Drunken Bastard - Quality Liquor from the fields of the Holy Roman Empire.
Medival Dental - You don't have to lose your teeth at age 16
Cart Wheels Galore - For when you get a medevil "flat"!
Boss Wench - Fair clothes for the fairer sex...
Men in Tights Archery Supply - For when your aim is bad.

PLMKWYT!

Jeremy

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
I've read a thousand posts in .space about a new pod-ship somebody built.
It's really making the quanity of posts castle vs space lopsided.  We need
something to build here to compete.  Anybody got some ideas?  Horse-drawn
carriges?  Maybe a vessel built around the row-boats of castle/pirate sets.
I think we need some fresh ideas to get us building more.  I realize we're
all building but a large castle, takes forever, we need something small that
can be built and shown in a day.  Mostly cuz I'm bored.

e!