 Castle / *23876 (-20)
Subject:
Chapter 5 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:05:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter 5 is now up and running. Follow Gentler Leones, Grandmaster of Ruinous
and the captain of his guard Damon Stien. Next week will introduce the last POV
character. I hope you guys are enjoying the tale so far and that everything is
tying in together well. Let me know what you think and as always comments and
questions are welcome and very appreciated.

Chapter 5

http://dravenda.weebly.com/wolf-i.html

And if you are just starting now here is a link the the whole story.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 4 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustrations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:00:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter four is now live. This chapter follows a young lordling Stephen Gafarty
of Fort Ellison. There are still two more POV characters that are going to be
introduced over the next two weeks and the story will really get going and come
together. Well enjoy this chapter as it is actually one of my personal favorited
and follows probably my favorite POV character in the series. As always lmk what
you think and feel free to discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/stephen-i.html

and if you are just starting out here is the link to the main story page.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 4 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustrations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2016 13:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter four is now live. This chapter follows a young lordling Stephen Gafarty
of Fort Ellison. There are still two more POV characters that are going to be
introduced over the next two weeks and the story will really get going and come
together. Well enjoy this chapter as it is actually one of my personal favorited
and follows probably my favorite POV character in the series. As always lmk what
you think and feel free to discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/stephen-i.html

and if you are just starting out here is the link to the main story page.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 3 of The Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Fully Illustrated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 02:41:00 GMT

Im keeping a good pace getting out chapters once a week, and i have up to
chapter 9 already guaranteed done, Chapter three follows Keliea Nyis a young
Light Mage. Check it out and let me know what you think. Feedback is very much
appreciated. Hope you enjoy :)

http://dravenda.weebly.com/keliea-i.html

and If you are just now getting into the story you can find the other chapters
here

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

Subject:
Chapter 2 of the Ruinous Chronicles Fully Illustrated now up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2016 02:56:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey as promised I've been keeping my word ad releasing a chapter a week. I'll
tell you that for at the very least I will keep pace with this for the next 4
weeks.  In this weeks chapter you get a little insight on Ser Linkoln Gondev,
Royal Knight and personal guard of Prince Domino.  Enjoy the chapter, and as
always any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/link-i.html

And if you haven't checked out the first chapter and prologue yet you can find
all links here....

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

I'm hoping that I can consistently keep releasing chapters that you guys will
enjoy with good illustrations and help make Lego Castle Stories a thing again.

Subject:
Chapter 1 of the Ruinous Chronicles Fully Illustrated Now Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:10:53 GMT

Hey I'm back with what I promised a chapter a week, fully illustrated. This is
the official first chapter of the novel. The first 6 chapters are all going to
be following each of the 6 main characters. I already have up to chapter 4 ready
to go so you guys will be getting steady content for atleast a month and I'm
working at such rate that I should never miss a week.

Well anyway enjoy and please let me know what you guys think,feel free to
discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/daniel-i.html

Subject:
Prologue Chapter of the Ruinous Chronicles Full Illustraions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2016 09:27:49 GMT

Finally It has begun. The first installment of The Ruinous Chronicles: Smoke
Rising, is up and running. I present to you the prologue chapter with full
illustrations. I'll be working double time to get as many chapters done as
quickly as possible, I'm shooting to release one chapter a week, but that is me
aiming high. Still it felt great to get the first illustrations done. I really
hope you guys enjoy the story, Ive kept you waiting long enough. As always
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/prologue.html

Subject:
Renaissance Fair at Brickworld Tampa Images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 02:31:00 GMT

Hi all,

Here are some images of Castle Renaissance Fair at Brickworld Tampa 2015 Built
by GFLUG Member James B...

https://flic.kr/s/aHskihjpQ4

Robin W
GFLUG.org

Subject:
Can't wait!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 16:57:18 GMT

Excellent news - I for one have been missing your creations!

One of these years I'll be able to start work on redoing one of my early
ones.

--
- Chris Gray (NALUG)

Subject:
Coming soon - Ed Boxer's Lego Castle 2014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:35:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Coming soon - an updated expanded version of Ed Boxer's Lego Castle.

Subject:
Nazgul In Lego Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:03:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Nazgul mounted on a hideous flying beast visits the Lego store!

Click the pic for more details...

AC

Subject:
Red Coats Beach Defense
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:59:23 GMT

The British soldiers shore up their formidable beach defenses ready to repel any invaders. The artillery crew man the cannons from their firing positions as more soldiers beef up the shore line.

Clickthe pic for more details...

AC

Re: Classic castle and pirates - figures, weapons and armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:48:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi there,

These classic castle parts are still available for sale. Feel free to check the
post above for some high-resolution photos of the castle parts.

For those interested, please email me at m.aaron.hein AT gmail.com. I'm also
glad to answer any questions you may have.

I'm looking to give these classic parts a new home so I can focus more on my
product and portrait photography.

Thanks for your interest,

- Matthew A. Hein

Subject:
Akai Dojo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:11:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

All winter long the Akai Dojo training grounds thrive with activity.

AC

Subject:
Brickworld 2013
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:47:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Good afternoon everyone,

If you have not heard, Brickworld 2013 will be held at a new home - The Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center in Shaumburg, IL. This move is in response to the attendees desire to hold the event in a single room. We will be starting this year with a 50,000 square foot room for the fun.

This will be an entirely new and fun experience for all the attendees.

You can learn more at Brickworld’s web site.

Also, Geek Nation Tours will be hosting a special tour to the event if they generate enough interest. Stay tuned as they will post additional information.

As always, we look forward to seeing everyone at the event in June.

Warm Regards, Adam, Bryan and the entire Brickworld Team

Re: Viking Whaling Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:47:12 GMT

On 12-12-17 01:04 PM, ACPin wrote:
An active Viking whaling outpost processing the recent catch has attracted some
unwarranted attention from an airborne predator.

Nice! As someone who has twice done Hoth scenes, I can appreciate lots of white!

Especially appropriate, given the recent playing on TV of the "How to Train Your
"Dragon" short about the holiday season.

-Chris Gray (NALUG)

Re: Viking Whaling Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.build, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   An active Viking whaling outpost processing the recent catch has attracted some unwarranted attention from an airborne predator.

AC

love the incorporation of the trans blue ice small BURPS

the whole thing is visually stunning to look at

Nicely done!

Dave K

Re: Viking Whaling Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:30:49 GMT

ACPin wrote:

   An active Viking whaling outpost processing the recent catch has attracted some unwarranted attention from an airborne predator.

Nice!

Play well,

Jacob

Subject:
Viking Whaling Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:04:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

An active Viking whaling outpost processing the recent catch has attracted some unwarranted attention from an airborne predator.

AC

Re: Elf Guards Of Mirkwood
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.build, Amado C. Pinlac wrote:
   In the midst of the Mirkwood forest runs an enchanted stream closely guarded by elves that protect and repel any unwarranted visitors. These elven guards patrol not only the forest floor, but also the canopy with their uncanny ability to leap from tree top to tree top.

Entry to the CCCX contest for the Forest Life category.

AC

That’s beautiful! So much detail in such a small area. Love the creek, love the trees, love everything about this!

Nicely done!

Dave K

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact