 Castle / 21879
Re: Classic castle and pirates - figures, weapons and armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 05:48:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi there,

These classic castle parts are still available for sale. Feel free to check the
post above for some high-resolution photos of the castle parts.

For those interested, please email me at m.aaron.hein AT gmail.com. I'm also
glad to answer any questions you may have.

I'm looking to give these classic parts a new home so I can focus more on my
product and portrait photography.

Thanks for your interest,

- Matthew A. Hein