 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17857
    Classic castle and pirates - figures, weapons and armor —Matt Hein
   Hi there, I've recently decided to sell off most of my Lego collection to support my photography hobby and am offering up a collection of classic castle and pirate parts. The pieces in this collection range from the late 70's through the 80's and (...) (11 years ago, 31-Mar-13, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Classic castle and pirates - figures, weapons and armor —Matt Hein
   Hi there, These classic castle parts are still available for sale. Feel free to check the post above for some high-resolution photos of the castle parts. For those interested, please email me at m.aaron.hein AT gmail.com. I'm also glad to answer any (...) (11 years ago, 23-Jul-13, to lugnet.castle)