 Castle / 21887
21886  |  21888
Subject:
Chapter 2 of the Ruinous Chronicles Fully Illustrated now up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2016 02:56:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey as promised I've been keeping my word ad releasing a chapter a week. I'll
tell you that for at the very least I will keep pace with this for the next 4
weeks.  In this weeks chapter you get a little insight on Ser Linkoln Gondev,
Royal Knight and personal guard of Prince Domino.  Enjoy the chapter, and as
always any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/link-i.html

And if you haven't checked out the first chapter and prologue yet you can find
all links here....

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html

I'm hoping that I can consistently keep releasing chapters that you guys will
enjoy with good illustrations and help make Lego Castle Stories a thing again.