 Castle / 21889
21888  |  21890
Subject:
Chapter 4 of the Ruinous Chronicles Now Up Full Illustrations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2016 13:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Chapter four is now live. This chapter follows a young lordling Stephen Gafarty
of Fort Ellison. There are still two more POV characters that are going to be
introduced over the next two weeks and the story will really get going and come
together. Well enjoy this chapter as it is actually one of my personal favorited
and follows probably my favorite POV character in the series. As always lmk what
you think and feel free to discuss.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/stephen-i.html

and if you are just starting out here is the link to the main story page.

http://dravenda.weebly.com/smoke-rising.html